Monday : 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Tuesday : 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Wednesday : 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Thursday : 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Friday : 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Saturday : 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM
Sunday : Closed
Executive Account Cum Finance
- Minimum a Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, or equivalent
• At least 3 years of experience in the related field
• Motivated, responsible, meticulous and able to work independently
• Able to meet tight deadlines
• Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Microsoft office and accounting systems preferably Zoho and SQL system
• One (1) full time position is available
• Ability to join immediately will be an added advantage
- Direct and review work plan for assigned logistic staffs
- Implement appropriate safety guidelines and investigate injuries or unsafe conditions
- Monitor sufficient stock for timely delivery for local sales
- Develop and monitor delivery schedules for local, drop shipment strategies and raw material pick up
- Meet with staff to identify and resolve problems
- Prepare and present staff reports and other correspondence as appropriate and necessary
- Assist with budget preparation and administration
- Coordinate logistic activities with outside agencies and organizations
- Liaise and discover suppliers/shipping agents with cost effective rate
- Monitor and handle shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Oversee all supply chain operations.
- Monitor inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyse and optimize logistical procedures.
- Ensure the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Address and resolve shipment and inventory issues.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers if necessary.
- Plan and book vessels for export based on orders received from sales
- Liaise with forwarding, haulage and shipping agent to smooth export task
- Previous experience in logistics department would be an added advantage.
- Min. 1 year of experience.
- Good knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP MM)
- Strong communication skills
- Able to communicate well with suppliers and customers and maintains a good relationship
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving scenario
- A strategic and analytical mind and be able to solve most situations
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply